Jacket Louna (11/25)
Designed by LAMANA
The jacket is knitted double stranded and top down in one piece using one strand Modena and one strand Milano. It starts with the neckline border from which the stitches for the back, the front and and the shoulders are created; in the further process the shoulder slopes and the final width of the front and the back parts develop through increases on both sides of the shoulders, and later the sleeve caps are formed through increases within the shoulders.
All beginnings, the shoulders, the upper back, the underarm and side seams, have rib stitch details. The sleeves have an underarm seam, everything else is knitted without seams. The Jacket can be easily lengthened or shortened.
• MILANO 175 (200/200/225) g in ROSE QUARTZ (62)
• MODENA 100 (100/100/125) g in ROSE QUARTZ (62)
• 9 (10/10/11) buttons (diameter approx. 1 cm/0.4”)
• 25 sts and 36 rows in stockinette stitch, double stranded, using 4 mm (US 6) needles = 10 x 10 cm/4” square
• Knitting needles size 3.5 mm (US 4)
• Knitting needles size 4 mm (US 6)
• Circumference at bust = 110 (116/122/128) cm/43 (46/48/50)“
• Length = 48 (50/52/54) cm/19 (20/20/21)“
• Sleeve to underarm = 43 (43/43/43) cm/17 (17/17/17)“