Baby Shoes (03/04)
The cute shoes are suitable for babies aged 0-3 months and are knitted top-down in one piece and closed with a seam on the heel. They start with a fine row of accent color at the top border and can be adjusted on the ankle with a knitted cord.
The pattern is made of garter stitches and fine rows of simple lace pattern which also form the thread-through eyelets for the contrasting I-Cord. The shoes are described row by row in the instructions.
• 25 g COMO Tweed BASALT BLUE (46T)
• 25 g COMO PIGEON BLUE (36)
• 26 sts and 56 rows in garter st using 3 mm (US 2.5 / UK 11) needles = 10 x 10 cm / 4” square
• Knitting needles size 3 mm (US 2.5 / UK 11)
• 1 set of dpns size 3 mm (US 2.5 / UK 11)
LAMANA baby 03